“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” –Thoreau
We are presently building the framework to aid programmers in the manipulation, display and management of massive quantities of data. We are also building a means to view and manipulate massive quantities of data for people who are not programmers; this product will be completed first. But what are some of their applications?
- Imagine having the knowledge of up to hundreds or thousands of books at your fingertips to manipulate and correlate as one; this is an experience that cannot adequately be described and simply must be experienced to ‘really know’ how it feels!
- How about learning a months worth of study in hour and a years worth of study in a week?
- And then there are those complex tomes that even the academic groups who wrote them seldom completely understand; you could ‘devour’ them just as easily as any other source in your library!
- How would it be to understand music or even mathematics visually?
- What would it mean to you to finally understand those obscure EULAs that we often agree to without reading them as we install or update our software?
- Wouldn’t it be a relief to finally compare and understand the many rules and regulations that our non-elected members of government so eagerly create for us?
- Or how about being able to manage audio, video and other media and relate them to books or other media as easily as you do in your own mind?
- What would it be like to view how a set of knowledge has evolved over time or to identify if knowledge is missing or hidden?
- How would it be to be able to carry your personal set of knowledge around with you and be able to call it up on just about any computer, Pad or Smartphone you want?
- Another possibility is to maintain your own knowledge based perspectives on information derived from the Internet around with you as you go and actualize them whilst being on-line doing your other ‘chores’.
- There will be a cloud version for those who have to manipulate large amounts of information and do not have their own means to do so or for those who will want to do live and continuous monitoring of the Internet.
Perhaps you can now appreciate how useful these capabilities are in our time. Again, our goal is simple:
We make knowledge portable.
If you have experienced the fear of forgetting what you know… well that is going to be a thing of the past.
We will post updates on our progress here, so please check back when you can. Demonstration videos and pictures are being posted as they are made.